Sunday, May 13, 2012

Struggling.

It has been hard these past couple days. I'm trying to get those "mods" on my bike to make it the perfect adventure ride. But with no money, no tools, no place... it's hard.

I have been doing some welding at the Theater shop in Santa Barbara City College - no exactly your first choice to mess around with automotives. But through 1 to 2 hour sessions - in between shows - crazy wrenching, and showers of sweat, I have a couple unfinished mods on the way : frames for panniers, crash bars, a half done skidplate - made out of a paper towel dispenser - and I have just finished in hurry, in the condo's parking lot, Weatwacker's mod - the rally fairing mod.

Pictures and DIYs coming soon.

Hard times. Ideas are spinning in my mind. I don't like the rush, the stress, I like space, peace and order. After a few searches on internet, which not all make me proud, I found what I'm looking for ! Check it out:
http://motomethod.com/

Although a bit far for me - remember I'm in California. So:

http://www.bayareamotoshop.com/

Any experiences with them? Comments? Suggestions?
Thanks!

Next post, I hope to show you my dream bike. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment