Sunday, June 10, 2012

After 4 days of intensive work on the bike, I feel it is finally time to hit the road.


See new stuff? Basically, everything that is Flashy Fluo Green has be made or modified.
And some is hidden behind the fairing ^^



No worries I will post on each individual mods I did on future posts, and How I did it so You too can do it yourself.

Right now I want to get out of town, I am tired of cars, traffic, and multiple lanes road in general. Although when I was looking at the maps and planning the route, I can honestly say that the idea of traveling alone in the middle of nowhere, scares the crap outta me.



Finally, Thanks Aleks and Wilder ( the Motoshop in South SF ) for making this adventure possible ... for my ride. ^^

 

Let the adventure begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment